Neuroscience that transforms lives
Combine cutting-edge neuroscience insights to enhance and promote your work
WHAT IS THE NEUROSCIENCE FOR SYSTEMS CHANGE TRAINING INSTITUTE?
The NSC Training Institute is a 6-month, interactive video conference and project-based training program that teaches leaders, therapists, educators and business owners how to use neuroscience to support their methodologies, professional practices and approaches to improving human well-being and performance.
Whether you’re brand new to neuroscience or have already studied it extensively, the NSC program will challenge you to internalize and personalize your understanding of the human mind-brain-body system so that you can:
- more authentically explain these concepts to others
- come up with new approaches that are grounded in solid neurophysiology principles
- improve the effectiveness of your work
- enhance your programs, courses and content with neuroscience principles
The six-month training program will give participants a chance to initiate their own project or initiative with feedback and a chance to showcase their work to a larger audience at the graduation showcase.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Throughout the 6-month training and beyond, you will:
TRAINING CONTENT OVERVIEW
DETECTION & AWARENESS: “WHY I DO WHAT I DO”
- existence & survival
- identify formation
- 'stages of blame': how to release yourself from unhealthy family programming
- submission/dominance dynamics and how they affect you on neurochemical levels
- complex and collective trauma: how sociobiological signals are affected and what this does to our brain-body system
ADAPTATION & INTENTION: “WHAT I WANT TO CREATE”
- conscious co-regulation
- the neurobiology of intimacy and authenticity
- personal boundaries, self-management & personal power within relationships
- socio-biologically informed communication: 'sensing' and speaking truth (not just what we want to hear or what we think others want to hear), communicating needs to others in ways that get needs met
TRANSCENDENCE: “HOW I WILL CHANGE THE WORLD”
- 'seeing' beyond what is accepted as reality
- becoming a visionary: seeing what does not yet exist
- seeing the bigger picture: role of individual history - past pains, heartaches, rejections and struggle
- alignment with one’s higher purpose
- beyond the five senses: energy, frequencies and vibrations
- intuition and decision-making (signature pattern recognition)
HOW DOES THE TRAINING INSTITUTE WORK?
The program starts with an intensive training weekend, with 10 hours of content (via Zoom meetings) across two days.
The material for the weekend will be to help you get the deepest understanding possible of why humans behave the way they do - including you, your family, society, systems. We will do exercises to help you authentically personalize concepts from how mind-brain-body systems operate and how the systems we live in affect them.
We will also take a deep dive into the concept of collective trauma and intergenerational transmissions and 'signal suppressions'.
The monthly online meetings and reflection exercises will be dedicated to personalizing the content and then presenting and sharing it within the group so that you can feel more confident about how to integrate it into your professional work.
Each month, you'll meet with Stefanie and your fellow NSC participants online to go over questions, get feedback on your ideas and review content & reflection exercises from the previous weeks. You'll get access to video recordings of these meetings in case you are unable to attend the meeting.
Over the course of the program, you'll prepare a short presentation (see below) that integrates neuroscience-based concepts that resonate with you, and get feedback from Stefanie and group members. You'll have the option to present this at the Graduation Showcase to a wider audience in October.
Be on the leading edge with systems change and interpersonal neurobiology
Learn how to integrate neurophysiology and systems thinking into your existing program and services
WHAT'S THE TIMELINE FOR THIS PROGRAM?
The training will begin on April 24, 2021 with an intensive training weekend, followed by group monthly meetings, office hours twice a month, presentation of your project to your community or organization in August, and graduation in October.
There will also be a Friday evening 'meet and greet' on April 23 from 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM CST.
DATES & TIMES:
Friday April 23rd: Evening Meet & Greet (6:30-7:30 PM CST)
Saturday & Sunday April 23rd & 24th: Intensive Training Weekend (11:00 AM-5:00 PM CST)
Monthly Group Meetings: Tuesday evenings, once a month (May to September)
Monthly Office Hours: one Saturday per month (May to September)
Graduation Weekend & Showcase: October (date to be discussed with the group)
WHAT'S THE INVESTMENT?
The investment for the training intensive weekend plus 6 months of group meetings, 1-on-1 support from Stefanie and graduation showcase is $2197. Payment plans are available.
If you would like to attend the weekend training only but not participate in the group meetings, 1-on-1 consultations with Stefanie and graduation showcase, this will be considered on a case by case basis. The investment for this will only be a slightly reduced cost from the program as a whole. Please contact me to find out more using the contact form below.
APPLY TO THE TRAINING INSTITUTE
If you're interested in joining and would like to know more, please email me using the contact form below.
Please add a few sentences about what you would like to work on and your goal for the program.