Learn the science of self-regulation and how to inspire and serve others through "super-regulation"
A Super-Regulator is someone who has learned the skills of:
- Self-Regulation: they use their mind and body to access a sense of inner well-being, growth and evolution
- Co-Regulation: they use relationships to access a sense of well-being, growth and evolution
- Super-Regulation: they serve as a unique member of the species who helps other humans learn to self-regulate, co-regulate and access a higher awareness of their own possibility for well-being, growth and evolution
In this online master class, you'll :
- discover how you can use your own unique skills, traits and wisdom to help the people in your life get better at self-regulating and co-regulating;
- experience the key concepts of self-regulation, co-regulation and super-regulation in live time through interactive exercises that we all do together at the same time;
- connect with fellow Super-Regulators and brainstorm ideas of how to share your super-regulation powers with others
Once you register, you'll receive an email from me with reflection questions and instructions for accessing the live video call.
Interested in joining us?
Cost: The June and August Master Classes will be a donation-based event.
*please note: I limit the Master Class to size to 24 participants to maximize the experience for the community. If it sounds interesting to you, register soon before it sells out!
The Master Integration will be for participants who also want to connect with me on a deeper level following the sessions.
In the Master Integration, we will:
- come together as a community of thought leaders who are committed to integrating neuroscience and self-regulation into our organizations and relationships
- co-create a plan on how you can present and integrate this information to others
- integrate our understanding of interpersonal neurobiology into our personal and professional life
In the private consultation, we'll go over specific challenges and goals that are important to you right now and look at them through the lens of a neurobiological framework. This will help you recognize underlying patterns and unconscious behaviors that may be holding you back from creating new experiences.
This event will likely take place in December.
If you're interested in learning more, please contact me using the contact form at the bottom of this page.
"The Super Regulators master class was filled with rich content and was very well delivered. And the group of people that Stefanie attracted were interesting and dynamic. I was thoroughly engaged throughout, and appreciated the mix of lecture and experiential exercises. I left feeling like I had some very useful concepts and concrete tools to take with me into my personal and professional life. I want more!" - Libbey Paul
"It was lovely to see how you reacted as each person at the zoom meeting introduced themselves. It slipped into a deeper level and then you decided to just share the zoom with the group as opposed to the world. I think you realised that the 'class' was actually a 'community.' So quickly it formed.
"After listening to the Mindset Neuroscience podcast, I became very interested in learning more about Stefanie Faye's recent work. The workshop was highly informative, before I had realized, I had taken five pages of notes! She has a way of making neuroscience relatable and enjoyable. I will definitely be attending the next Master Class opportunity!" - B.H.
Questions or tickets sold out? Fill out the form below and I'll be in touch.
If you're interested in the Master Integration, please write that in the subject line - thanks!