NEUROSCIENCE FOR EMPOWERED INNOVATION
Neuroscience-based training that ignites growth mindsets and social innovation.
INSPIRE INNOVATION, NOT COMPLIANCE
Through a process called self directed neuroplasticity, you can learn to harness the power of your mind to create new neural pathways that lead to high levels of innovation and social and emotional intelligence. This enables you - as a leader, educator and innovator - to influence others not through controlling behavior, or explaining 'growth mindsets' - but by helping others see how powerful their mind actually is, so that they feel inspired to take control of their choices, thoughts and behaviors.
When you see people not living to their highest potential...
It is because, through biofeedback and mirror neuron processes, they have adopted neural pathways that are preventing them from seeing themselves as powerful and capable of contributing their gifts and unleashing their unique form of genius.
Many of us adopt these neural pathways from being in the regular presence of people who:
- have fixed mindsets
- are poor regulators of their stress and emotions
- do not activate diverse brain activity by experiencing multiple perspectives and learning about new areas and skills they are not familiar with
and from being exposed regularly to systems (like school and many areas of society) that:
- reward compliance and obedience, rather than trusting our own guidance, or questioning of status quo
- discourage 'outliers' and disrupters
- make us fearful and ashamed of failure and making mistakes
HOW POTENTIAL IS REVEALED
High levels of AGENCY, EMPATHY and PURPOSE can help spark new brain activity that disrupts auto-pilot neural pathways that keep us afraid of failure or challenging status quo.
When leaders, educators and innovators:
- learn the science behind growth mindsets and self directed neuroplasticity, they increase their belief in their own ability, and others' ability to figure things out (AGENCY)
- increase their Emotional Intelligence, they are better able to understand their own and others' emotions (EMPATHY)
- understand their unique role in serving a purpose bigger than themselves, they increase their perseverance through challenges('SELF-TRANSCENDENT PURPOSE': see article from Stanford here)
When leaders, educators and innovators internalize these factors, they then model biofeedback and neural processes that spark higher levels of agency, empathy and purpose in those around them.
That today's leaders, educators and innovators will become so adept at teaching others to use their brains more intentionally and creatively, that together they will contribute to a new generation of brave, flexible and compassionate thinkers who innovate solutions to society's toughest issues.